March 3, 2008

Yes, Cheeses Loves Me

I spent the day making a bunch of meals for the freezer. I made several dinners worth of Asian Pork Tenderloin, which is an insanely good recipe I picked up from Boomama. I usually make it with a side of Creamy Mashed Potatoes and some sort of Green Bean dish, but I didn't think either of those would freeze well, so I was looking for some sort of starchy something or other to go along with it. Thats what led me to this recipe for 4 Cheese Macaroni and Cheese. It was just as I was putting the finishing touches on the dish, when I was suddenly taken aback by the glory of God's creation.

Honestly, is there anything more beautiful
than a 12 Quart Stockpot ...


... filled to the brim with creamy Macaroni and Cheese?


After I took these photos and wiped a tear from my eye, I gave praise to the God of all Dairy, for His miraculous and wondrous gift of Cheese.